Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Craigslist Wall of Shame

Lots of purebred Arabs, cheap (Not handled, of course!)

Cannot afford to feed ponies

Will trade for chain saw!

Buy my AQHA mare this week and I will throw in a lame Thoroughbred FOR FREE!

My horse IS sabino and I don't care what you say!

Take my TB, we are not able to be financially stable (OK, I gotta give them honesty points!)

Can no longer afford fugly badly-built filly who shouldn't have been created in the first place

Can no longer afford skinny gelding and don't e-mail me and tell me how to fatten him up, I'm telling you now, I won't listen!

Got stuck with grade colt because my neighbor was going to shoot him (Neighbor sucks, no criticism here of the actual poster)

Lost my job so I need YOU to pay the rent on my horse sanctuary!

I olso have cheaps miniature for $20.00 each

Moving in 10 days, gotta sell horses, ponies, goats and dog

Scrawny ex-broodmare that kicks, just $250!

Mare with a defored mouth

Very scrawny old Saddlebred mare

Proud cut not for beginners gelding (with my 2 little kids double bareback and helmetless on him)

Hey sporthorse breeders! Mare with half Friesian filly, $1000 for both.

Come get an Appolusa stallion!

He has a really good conformation! (Um actually, he's about a 2 on a scale of 1-10.)

Looking to trade 2006 APHA tobiano gelding for a golf cart

Free foundered mare - Great lawnmower! (Yes, I know, this is just painful, isn't it?)

We want out of the horse business!

Train Horse - needed new home last week

Unsound grade broodmare

Yearling, great for the kids to ride and would make a good beginner horse!

We love her, but not enough to call the vet!

Jeez, this is ridiculous. I could do this all day.