Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nothing like getting them off on the wrong foot!

OMG!


It's a YEARLING foaled FEBRUARY 2007, it's JUNE 2008 now, they're on it DOUBLE, and it's for sale as a BARREL PROSPECT!

$50 says it's going to be dead ass lame by age four at this rate! The only barrel it will get near is the one you drink out of in the pasture! Sad part is, I like this filly. She is a cutie -- too bad they are ruining her!

How stupid can you be? Well, I don't know, maybe we should ask the parents of those two kids up there on the yearling! They're kids but WTF is wrong with you adults???


POOR FILLY! Hey, the asshats have a website. Look, they are riding ALL OF THEIR YEARLINGS. In freakin' JUNE! It isn't even late in the year and that is bad enough! Oh, I guess two twelve year olds won't hurt them a bit. That's only what, 200 lbs on that filly?

This just scares the crap out of me. I have a March 07 yearling. I CANNOT IMAGINE sitting on him. He looks just like this filly - narrow and gawky and downhill. Asking him to be ridden would be like asking a 10 year old child to move a hay bale. It would just be crazy!


ASSHATS! ASSHATS! ASSHATS!