Thursday, December 20, 2007

I think she should keep the horses!



Very funny ad.

Sounds to me like the horses have better dispositions! I say keep them and kick his butt out the door.




While I was reading that, I was horrified to see this other ad...OMG FEED YOUR BABY. This reminds me of the 1980s when we kept polo ponies really thin (nobody does that anymore, fortunately).

This poor little yearling is for sale with his "pasture mate," a 2 year old filly named Angel (note that Colt isn't gelded and so for all we know, may knock up Angel before the deal gets done). Note the big ass boat in the background, yet I bet they claim the drought and hay prices are responsible for how skinny the colt is.








Poor Angel is a cutie pie upon whom the world's most hideous saddle has been inflicted. See, you guys thought the turquoise was bad but in the world of bad taste, the bar is raised EVERY day!