Sunday, December 16, 2007

Child broke 2 year old filly!

One of my readers sent me this one, and although I frequently feel like I have seen it all, I am appalled anew. Dear Lord, this poor filly. I certainly would like to hear that she's been upgraded before she is ruined completely.




"2 year old paint filly. Currently 14.3 hands, should mature 16+ hands. She is as broke as they come for a 2 year old. Children rode her bareback, double and triple. She is also broke to saddle. Absolutely loves people. she has a super mouth. Very agreeable to anything asked. will stand for hours tied. goes when asked, stops when asked. doesn't anticipate anything. her name says it all. Get her now and make her what you want. $1,500.00 make an offer."



First thought: Dear God, you didn't get on herself, did you, you fat, ignorant, old coot? Aaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh...YOU should have to carry the FILLY, your torso is bigger than hers!



Second thought: SHE IS NOT GOING TO MATURE 16 HANDS. She is no more going to mature 16 hands than I am going to win the lottery and retire early. Wishing doesn't make it so, trust me!



Third thought: TRIPLE? TRIPLE? YOU LET THREE KIDS GET ON THIS POOR, SAD LITTLE FILLY????????



Fourth thought: Who thought it was a good idea to breed this filly??? Poor little thing, no hip, upside down neck, no muscling...



Fifth thought: You have her advertised as a FOXHUNTING prospect? She is as much a foxhunting prospect as I am a candidate for America's Next Top Model!



I wonder if there are more where she came from? Well of course there are!