Thursday, August 21, 2008

Will anything stop Dean the Horse Hoarder?

Check out the latest

I had been told about this but I wanted to confirm...well, I guess we have confirmation. Dean "Photoshopped Ass" Solomon is still killing horses. What a surprise, NOT.

Hey, any Dean supporters want to come on here and explain yourselves? The floor's yours! Go for it. I am DYING to hear how some of you justify still supporting her, and giving her money. E-N-A-B-L-I-N-G, look it up!

Trial's next month. Not that it will stop her...unless they actually have some balls and lock her up.


Previous blogs on Dean:

Dean and $am fighting all over the Internet - gotta say, that was a good time! Shame they finally shut up...

Dean finally charged with criminal neglect

Report from Dean's arraignment


And you people at Emerald Downs, for god's sake STOP GIVING HER AND HER MINIONS HORSES! I know it's an easy way out but a little investigation wouldn't kill you.