Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thank you for proving my point...yet again

Frequent readers of this blog know that I often characterize the breeders of fugly horses as illiterate rednecks. This breeder's response makes that point for me. Enjoy!

(My comments are in blue, as usual)

~~~~~~~~
and how can you sit there and write about a horse you have never seen or met or no anything about.you should be ashamed of your self.

I am merely commenting on pictures on the Internet. Many people comment on their opinion of President Bush, and they have not met him or seen him in person, either. I am not ashamed of myself, but I would be ashamed if I could not spell simple words such as "know" and "yourself."


this picture of Annie was taken in march which was still winter and her baby was sold she has a winter coat which we get up here in the north.


I honestly don't remember who Annie is, but I am quite sure I never criticized a horse for merely being furry.

and yes she might be pregnant again so what. she is healthy and happy .


The Mexican slaughterhouses thank you for keeping supply up and prices down! By the way, if you call a vet, you might be able to resolve the "might" issue. Just a thought!

do you think i care what you say about us when you have never met us of our horses,


Well, obviously you do or you wouldn't be e-mailing. Duh.

figures a yankee has to cause shit once again.


Damn yankees! Ever since those bastards freed our slaves it's been nothing but trouble! On behalf of my Southern friends, please stop embarassing the South.

i am still pressing charges of Theft.


OK you go talk to the cops about that, sweetie pie. You might learn something.

YOU KNOW WHAT COPY RIGHT MEANS ASSHOLE.

You bet I know what copyright means. I can spell it, too. Did you know you cannot press charges for copyright? You have to sue me in Federal Court for that. I hope that helps!

Deneze
SMOKIN HORSE RANCH/WALKERS FARM DENEZE LUJANEN & GARY WALKER WEBSITE :
http://groups.msn.com/smokinhorseranch

HOME TO WF ALMIGHTY THOR AND HIS SIRE TWO EYED WADE


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FHOTD in: And these people think I'm the one making them look bad...