Monday, June 4, 2007

It's just as well there's no picture, my head hurts already

Today's Craigslist gem:



1998 TB Stud Has Seattle Slew bood lines, His name is Foespike if you want to look up his lines . Not ridable. Not set up for a stud need to find him a home. I have his transfer papers. The lady I got him from tossed his papers by mistake. So he can be registered. He has not Raced. He is a Black Bay. He injured his leg is why he didn't race. Please email for more information and pic's of him. Rehoming fee $500.00 To a good home only. There is one foal on the ground that is his. Stop flagging this ad! I am not asking a high price for rehoming. Just need to find him a good home. I see people that ask over 2000.00 for horses and they don't get flagged. WHATS UP???

What's up is the world doesn't need another unraced, non-performing, totally undistinguished in ANY way Thoroughbred stallion producing more mediocre foals.